Here are a few pictures of Ashley and I as we got ready for Christmas. My favorite picture is the one of me and Ashley when I am wearing my suit! I love this outfit and I told mommy and daddy I am going to wear it every Sunday to church. Nanny Phyllis and Popio also told my mommy and daddy that if they want me to behave all they have to do is put me in the suit......something about something coming over me when I have the suit on that makes me act differently!! I had a special Winter program at school that we got to be on stage for. We sang Hip Hop Reindeer and Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer and when we were done singing the curtains closed...it was so cool. Ashley had a Christmas program, too. She sang Jingle Bells and a couple others. She did really good. I was SO proud of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment